Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 3, 2014

Tiếng anh dành cho nhân viên khách sạn phần 2

Bạn hãy điền từ thích hợp vào trong ô trống


1. I'm sorry, we don't have any rooms  (available/rentable) that weekend. 

2. Would you like me to check another  (date/schedule) for you? 

3. I'm sorry, we're all- (books/booked) ( = we have no free rooms) because of a big conference. 

4. I'll need to see your passport, or some other form of (identity/identification)

5. We don't have room  (servants/service). ( = We don't bring food, etc. to your room) 

6. The concierge will  (show/carry) you to your room. 

7. There's a  (tiny/mini)-bar in every suite. 

8. Let me know if I can be of further  (assistance/assistant) = Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help 

9. Before you arrive =  (Prior/Previous) to your arrival 

10. We also have a gym which you can use at your (dispersal/disposal)



Hãy bôi đen và kiểm tra kết quả nhé:

*
1. I'm sorry, we don't have any rooms  (available) that weekend. 
Tôi rất tiếc, khách sạn không còn phòng trống vào ngày cuối tuần đó

2. Would you like me to check another  (date/schedule) for you? 
Quí khách có cần kiểm tra xem ngày khác không ạ?

3. I'm sorry, we're all- (booked) ( = we have no free rooms) because of a big conference. 
Phòng khách sạn đã được đặt hết rồi ạ
4. I'll need to see your passport, or some other form of (identity/identification). 
Vui lòng cho xem passport hoặc các giấy tờ chứng minh tùy thân khác

5. We don't have room  (service). ( = We don't bring food, etc. to your room) 
Khách sạn không có dịch vụ phòng (như mang thức ăn,...đến phòng của bạn)
6. The concierge(nhân viên khách sạn) will  (show) you to your room. 
show: chỉ dẫn

7. There's a  (mini)-bar in every suite. 
Mỗi dãy phòng khách sạn đều có một mini bar

8. Let me know if I can be of further  (assistance) = Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help 
Nếu quí khách cần hỗ trợ thì hãy cho tôi biết. 
Sau khi bạn đã hướng dẫn xong thì đây là câu nói để nhấn mạnh sụ chu đáo của bạn. 

9. Before you arrive =  (Prior) to your arrival 
Prior: trước, ưu tiên
Trước khi bạn đến...

10. We also have a gym which you can use at your (disposal). 
at your disposal: tùy ý sử dụng

Khách sạn có một phòng gym, quí khách có thể sử dụng bất cứ lúc nào
*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét