Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 3, 2014

Những câu hỏi tiếng anh thường gặp của khách trong ngành khách sạn phần 3

Bạn hãy đọc những câu hỏi tiếng anh ngành khách sạn thường gặp sau đây và chọn câu trả lời đúng nhé

Cấp độ: trung bình / khó

1. I'd like to file a complaint with the manager. 
  There's a conference in the hotel this weekend.
  He's not around right now, but I'll have him call you as soon as possible.
  The manager likes to complain, but he's a good person.

2. Hi, I have a reservation. My name is McAlister.
  Spelling?
  I don't know how to spell that.
  OK. How do you spell your last name?

3. How do I get to your hotel from the airport?
  Our shuttle bus runs until 11:00 PM
  We have a shuttle bus that runs to and from the airport.
  Public transportation is not very convenient here.

4. How far is your hotel from the train station? 
  We're about 2 kilometers away.
  You can come by taxi.
  The fact that we're located close to the train station makes us a very convenient choice.

5. I think the taxi driver cheated me! 
  You have to make sure that the taxi driver uses the meter.
  The best way to get to the airport is by taxi.
  Sometimes you have to wait a long time for a taxi to come.

6. Is it safe to walk alone around here?
  Yes, we care about your safety.
  Safety first!
  Yes, this is a very safe neighborhood.

7. Where is the conference room?
  It's on the second floor.
  There is a conference this weekend.
  Would you like a room?

8. How do I get to the conference room?
  Take the elevator up to the second floor and turn right. You'll see the door marked "Conference Room."
  Take the elevator up to the second floor and turn right. You'll see the door named "Conference Room."
  Your room is on the third floor. You can take the elevator or the stairs.

9. Hmm... that's a little out of my price range. 
  Will you be paying by cash or credit card?
  OK. Let's see if we can find you something more affordable.
  OK. When will you be leaving?

10. Why do I have to leave my passport? 
  You have leave your passport at the reception desk.
  Give me your passport, please.
  It's hotel policy. All guests have to leave their passports at the reception desk for the duration of their stay.



shuttle bus: là loại xe buýt chạy đường ngắn


1. I'd like to file a complaint with the manager.
Tôi muốn gặp quản lí khách sạn, tôi có vài điều không hài lòng.
  file a complaint: chỉ bạn muốn nói lên điều không hài lòng(trang trọng)
  He's not around right now, but I'll have him call you as soon as possible.
  Quản lí hiện tại không óc ở đây, nhưng tôi sẽ nói ông ấy gọi cho ông ngay khi có thể.
2. Hi, I have a reservation. My name is McAlister.
  OK. How do you spell your last name?
spell: đánh vần. trong trường hợp tên khách hàng quá khó ghi, bạn có thể yêu cầu người đó đánh vần tên của mình.
3. How do I get to your hotel from the airport?
    We have a shuttle bus that runs to and from the airport.

  4. How far is your hotel from the train station?
  We're about 2 kilometers away.
 
5. I think the taxi driver cheated me!
  You have to make sure that the taxi driver uses the meter.
 
6. Is it safe to walk alone around here?
   Yes, this is a very safe neighborhood.

7. Where is the conference room?
  It's on the second floor.
 
8. How do I get to the conference room?
  Take the elevator up to the second floor and turn right. You'll see the door marked "Conference Room."

9. Hmm... that's a little out of my price range.
out of my price range: mắc hơn kinh phí bạn chuẩn bị
  OK. Let's see if we can find you something more affordable.
affordable: nằm trong khoản chi trả được, rẻ, không đắt, giá chấp nhận được

10. Why do I have to leave my passport?
   It's hotel policy. All guests have to leave their passports at the reception desk for the duration of their stay.
hotel policy: qui định của khách sạn




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét