Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 3, 2014

Những câu hỏi tiếng anh thường gặp của khách trong ngành khách sạn phần 2


Bạn hãy đọc những câu hỏi tiếng anh trong ngành khách sạn thường gặp sau đây và đưa ra câu trả lời đúng nhé


1. Can you get someone to clean my room? 
  Yes, I'll get someone to do that right away.
  Yes, it was cleaned this morning.
  Yes, all of our rooms are always clean.

2. Why was my credit card declined?
  You can pay cash.
  I don't know. You'll have to contact your bank to get that information.
  No, we don't have free parking.

3. Where is breakfast served?
  Breakfast is included.
  We offer a breakfast buffet.
  In the hotel restaurant.

4. Could you please confirm my reservation via (by) email? 
  Yes, I'll send you a confirmation email right away.
  I'll give you our email address.
  Please send us a confirmation right away.

5. We need some clean towels. 
  There is a shower in every room.
  The cleaning staff will pick up the dirty towels when they clean the room.
  I'll ask the cleaning staff to bring you some.

6. How much are the small bottles of brandy in the mini-bar?
  I'll get more sent up right away.
  They are $10 each.
  There are 10 small bottles in each mini-bar.

7. I need to wake up at 7:00 AM.
  I'll make sure you get a wake-up call at that time.
  It's 8:30 PM
  Would you like me to call you a taxi?

8. Do you accept Mastercard?
  You can pay with your bank card as well.
  Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
  You can pay with a credit card.

9. How much is your cheapest double room? 
  For one person?
  Right now our cheapest one is $200 per night.
  Our double rooms are usually booked well in advance.

10. I reserved a room for Friday. I'd like to change that to Saturday. 
  OK, you will be leaving on Saturday?
  I see that you've already made a reservation.
  OK, let me check your reservation.




Hãy kiểm tra lại đáp án của bạn nhé:



1. Can you get someone to clean my room?
Vui lòng cho nhân viên dọn phòng giúp tôi.
  Yes, I'll get someone to do that right away.
 Vâng, nhân viên dọn phòng sẽ đến dọn ngay ạ

2. Why was my credit card declined?
  I don't know. You'll have to contact your bank to get that information.
 Vì sao thẻ của tôi lại không thanh toán được.
Quí khách vui lòng liên hệ ngân hàng để biết thêm thông tin

3. Where is breakfast served?
   In the hotel restaurant.
Điểm tâm được phục vụ ở đâu?
Ngay tại nhà hàng của khách sạn

4. Could you please confirm my reservation via (by) email?
  Yes, I'll send you a confirmation email right away.
Anh/chị có thể vui lòng xác nhận việc đặt phòng của tôi qua email không?
 Vâng, tôi sẽ gửi email xác nhận cho quí khách ngay.
5. We need some clean towels.
Chúng tôi cần vài cái khăn sạch
   I'll ask the cleaning staff to bring you some.
Nhân viên chúng tôi sẽ mang đến ngay

6. How much are the small bottles of brandy in the mini-bar?
   They are $10 each.
  Một chai brady tại quầy bao nhiêu tiền?
Một chai 10 đô thưa ông.

7. I need to wake up at 7:00 AM.
Tôi cân thức dậy lúc 7 giờ sáng
  I'll make sure you get a wake-up call at that time.
Chúng tôi sẽ gọi ông thức đúng giờ

8. Do you accept Mastercard?
   Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
Khách sạn này có thanh toán bằng Mastercard không
Vâng thưa ông/bà chúng tôi nhận thanh toán với các loại thẻ chính hiện nay


9. How much is your cheapest double room?
Phòng đôi giá thấp nhất là bao nhiêu?
Right now our cheapest one is $200 per night.
Hiện tại phòng đôi giá thấp nhất tại khách sạn là 200 đô một đêm

10. I reserved a room for Friday. I'd like to change that to Saturday.
Tôi có đặt một phòng vào ngày thứ 6. Tôi muốn thay đổi lại vào thứ 7
  OK, let me check your reservation.
Vâng để tôi kiểm tra lại


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét